Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2020

How can I give back to my community?

Today I did the vacum cleaning for Mum and Dad in the lounge. I did it because it was dirty and I need to clean it up. The reason why I did it because it was for my PBL.  My PBL is how can I give back to my community in my bubble?
First I had to get the vacum cleaner from the cupboard and plug it in then I started vacuming.  I tried to do a great job but my arms got so tired and sore. When I was finished I put it away again.
I felt proud because I did a good job and Mum and Dad were happy with me because the place was nice and tidy before school started.


5 comments:

  1. Well done Monica! What a great job you have done for your family. You have described your writing recount very well, thank you for sharing. The challenge now is to keep your house tidy - good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Monica
    What a great idea of service for your mum and dad. I totally understand about your arms getting tired as you really need to push hard to get the dust up.
    Do you think this would be something you would want to do again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Monica I really like your story I am really looking forward to seeing you again from Indiana.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post