Pages

Friday, April 3, 2020

Sparkle Girl And the prince.

In a  bright and glittery forest  lived a fairy called Sparkle  Girl. She loves flying  around the forest. Then one day 4  dwarfs came  and invited her to came to their house to  stay there for the night . The dwarfs are girls they are called Izzie , Alexis, Belle and Anna.  Alexis is 19, Belle is 12, Izzie is 18  and Anna is 14. To welcome Sparkle Girl they had a party and invited all the animals of the forest. At the party they  had  lollies, cupcakes and ice cream. To drink they had fairy juice and mud water. They were dancing all night  but... then a dragon came and took Sparkle  Girl to his cave. The cave was dark  she couldn't see anything at all. 


Five days later a prince came and rescued her . The prince  was called Phillip. When he got her out of the cave he kiss her. Five weeks later they got  married at a beautiful church buy the castle on the hill. 

They had a baby girl called Katie.



















9 comments:

  1. that is a great story Monica. What have you been doing? from Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Monica
    What a creative story. This story reminds me of lots of different fairy tales all joined together. I like that it had a happy ending.
    If you are bored you should do some art work for your story and put it up.
    I look forward to reading more of your stories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Monica
    I like the name of your fairy 'Sparkle Girl' - I am interested to see what she looks like - please do a piece of art like Mrs Simanu said. I look forward to seeing it!
    Miss Gill.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That’s a beautiful love story

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Monica. Great story. From Mila.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post