Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Persuasive Writing

 I believe that we shouldn't have to wear uniforms because you can't dress for the weather, for example sometimes we can have unexpected hot days at the end of winter and we get to hot and sweaty. It is so awful when you get all sweaty your tights get stuck to you and they are very itchy. 


When we buy new school uniforms they are very expensive. When you grow out of them your mum makes you wait until the new school year to buy a new one, so you are walking around in a small uniform. 


 Our clothes show are personality, but when we wear our uniform, we look the same. It stops me from looking like me. I would prefer that we could wear bright-coloured colours and sparkly shoes. 


To finish, I believe that it will help us learn more if we didn't have to wear our school uniform.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Monica
    I really like your persuasive writing.I agree it is not nice having too many clothes on when it's hot.Clothes definitely help us show our personality,I think this is a really good argument you have made. Can you come think of any more reasons we should not have to wear a school uniform? I find it very annoying at school when you have lots of school jerseys with no names , because they are all the same you don't know who they belong to.
    Great work Monica
    Sam

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post