Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2021

I want a Koala

                         I want a Koala


Dear Mum and Dad, I feel like I am responsible  enough to have a pet. I think a Koala is a great pet  here is why.


Koalas do a lot of sleeping. Since they sleep for up to 20 hours a day, they do not have time to get up to mischief. Unlike dogs who need lots for walking and  interaction, a koala doesn't need any entertainment.


You don't need to spend lots of money on food, you just need the right eucalyptus trees in your area. Instead of going to the supermarket you and your family can go for a walk down to the bush together and get some exercise.  


They are used to being alone so when you go out you can leave it home alone and they will be happy.

THIS IS WHY I THINK KOALAS ARE A GREAT PET!!

From Monica

5 comments:

  1. Hi Monica,

    I love it! Did mum and dad agree! You have made some really great points as to why you should be allowed a Koala as a pet. Unfortunately, I am not sure they can be pets in New Zealand. So it looks like you might have to move to Australia. How would you like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Mon I love the idea of having a pet koala but you would have to have lot's of trees.keep up the good work.
    Emilie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi you are good at persuading I want a koala but do you think your parents
    are convinced
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Monica. I think you did a really good job on convince your parents to have a koala. Did your parents agree? What would you name it? Harry Mackay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Harry
      My parents did not agree and I would name It coco>
      Thanks
      Monica

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post